At the Country Living Marketplace, it’s important to us that your order arrives to you quickly and safely. Here, you can find answers to commonly asked questions and important information regarding delivery.
- How much does delivery cost?
In their seller profile page, each seller will display their own delivery costs and details on shipping. Some Sellers may include the delivery cost within the price of the product, and this will be displayed as ‘Free Delivery’.
Delivery charges will vary between Sellers.
- When will my order be delivered?
Each seller will provide information on their delivery options, so make sure to check the product page to see what your options are. This will include:
- Information on the delivery timeframe, e.g. 3 to 5 business days delivery
- Whether the delivery is tracked
Some sellers may provide their own bespoke delivery options. Please check the seller profile pages for further details provided by the Seller.
- Who should I contact with further questions about my order?
If you do have any further questions about your order, including any specific delivery options, please contact the Seller directly via the Sellers shopfront page and use the ‘Ask a question’ Marketplace messaging service.
- Where can I have my order delivered to?
The Country Living Marketplace is directed and intended for UK based businesses and shoppers only. Delivery outside the UK is currently unavailable.
Delivery and Fulfilment:
- Delivery times, methods and prices vary from Seller to Seller. Sellers must display their postage and delivery options before you place an Order. Please review these options carefully before placing your Order. If you need any further information, please contact the Seller before placing an order.
- For each Product, you will be asked to select your chosen delivery method from the options displayed by the Seller.
- We recommend you check the Seller’s postage and delivery options on their Shopfront. All delivery timeframes are outlined on the Sellers product page, and will either be outlined as “Business Days” (Monday to Friday) or “Weekend” (Saturday to Sunday).
- Delivery options may differ if you are ordering any specialised items (for example personalised or made or order products). You will be able to select the delivery option available to you when you purchase the product. Once you have purchased your product, the chosen delivery method will be included in your Order Confirmation email.
- The site is intended for people who are aged 18 and over, and therefore age verification on products at point of delivery will be required.
We hope you are totally happy with your order from the Country Living Marketplace. If you are not, please see below for key information on returning or exchanging your product to the seller.
How can I request a refund?
- If you have created an account with the Country Living Marketplace, and the Product is eligible to be refunded, please login to your account, view your orders, select the relevant order, and click “request a refund” for the relevant product.
- If you do not have an account, please contact the seller directly by either finding the product page and selecting ‘Ask a Question’ or via the seller’s profile page. Remember to quote your order number so that the seller can easily identify you.
What is the process of being refunded?
- In most cases, you are entitled to a minimum of 14 days (including weekends), from the day you receive a Product, to notify the Seller that you have changed your mind and wish to receive a refund or (if available) an exchange from the Seller. In order to receive an exchange or refund, you must return the relevant Product to the Seller, in accordance with instructions you will receive from the Seller.
- For refunds, you will be notified by email once the Seller has received the returned Product(s). A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your refund will reach your account. The return of monies process can take between 5 to10 working days.
- If the Seller offers an exchange, the Seller will notify you of the process for arranging this. Products can only be exchanged if the alternate product is in stock.
- For any returns or exchanges, please refer to each Seller’s individual returns and exchanges policy, as shown on their Shopfront and/or Product page. This forms part of the Contract for Sale between you and the Seller when you purchase a product, so take care to read these details for each seller before making a purchase.
- In relation to items which are delicate and/or require more specialist deliveries (I.e., courier), the Seller will notify you if this is the case and provide information on how the product must be returned to ensure safe delivery.
Are there any items not eligible for a refund?
There are some items for which you might not be entitled to a refund, such as:
- Items which have been made bespoke to order or are personalised.
- Perishable products (food or drink, or anything with an expiration date).
- Any personal items which are purchased with a seal for hygiene (such as earrings or beauty products).