Get 2 free tickets to the Country Living Christmas Fair with every order
Another no-frills packaging product from multi-award-winning ChilliWinter! This 100ml bottle can be used as a refill for your favourite diffuser – OR simply insert your natural fibre reeds into the bottle itself.
At around £260+ per litre of essential oil in our recipes, it’s no wonder these offer not only the depth and complexity of fragrance, but nourish and restore your wellbeing too. Simply put; they work.
We offer Natural Fibre Reeds which are superior to bamboo or rattan, dispersing the fragrance beautifully and without clogging. This set comes with natural colour reeds. Depending on where and how it is positioned, this bottle will last approximately 6-8 months. We recommend avoiding near radiators, fireplaces, heaters and sunny window ledges and conservatories).
Breathe Enliven and awaken your senses. A naturally woody blend, infused with refreshing Eucalyptus, spicy Bay and Clove Bud.
Calm Soothing Aromatic Lavender, Clary Sage, Chamomile and Geranium. Entwined with refreshing notes of Bergamot.
Energise Invigorating zesty Orange, Mandarin, and ripe green Bergamot. Infused with Lavender and Chamomile.
Rest A floral heart of Lily, English Lavender and Patchouli. Harmonised by a musky base of Dead Sea Minerals, Vetivert and Cedarwood.
Uplifting A revitalising citrus fusion for the mind, body, and soul. Blended Lemongrass, Lemon, Geranium and Litsea Cubeba.
4 × 4 × 14 cm
Aromatherapy Reed Diffuser Set – directions for use:
- The oils are flammable and corrosive, so do take care.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If using your own vessel, unscrew the cap and carefully pour the Fragranced Oil into the Vessel.
- If using the bottle as the diffuser vessel itself, simply unscrew the cap, and insert the reeds into the bottle.
- Be sure that there are no drips, and if so, wipe with a clean, soapy damp cloth.
- Place your reed diffuser on a coaster (or similar) to protect your furniture or surface being marked.
- For optimal use, avoid positioning near air conditioning, vents, windows, heaters/radiators.
- Allow up to 24 hours for the oils to fully saturate the reeds.
- The scent will be stronger in small or closed spaces, and subtle in large or open-plan spaces.
- The natural fibre reeds don’t need turning on end every few days, but as you notice the scent ebb, (usually every 2-3 weeks), do flip them (wearing gloves) as this will bring the scent to life again.
- We recommend using 5 reeds at any one time.
- Replace your reeds every 4-6 months as they can clog with dust particles which makes them ineffective.
- When handling, always make sure to wipe clean any drips or spills.